At this time, we have two open positions available. Click the plus signs or job titles to open/close the descriptions.
- Will serve as our electrical department lead engineer / control designer
- Coordinate and conduct weekly EE department meetings
- Monitor and report EE task progression
- Deliver meeting minutes from the FMH weekly engineering meetings that are conducted by the FMH engineering manager
- Coordinate department and FMH employee training with the Department Manager
- Maintain and direct product support (24-hour telephone support)
- Education – BSEE or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of experience in electrical control design work in an industrial environment
- Must have experience with electrical design tools such as AutoCAD Electrical
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office tools and software
Foley Material Handling / CRANEtrol® has an immediate opening for an Electrical Design Technician. This position works directly with our engineering and production departments to provide design, engineering, purchasing, planning, and administrative support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing preparation and material expediting duties for our electrical engineers and designers.
- Assist our electrical engineers and designers in maintaining job drawings. This will include making drawing revisions as required
- Maintain electrical job file archives.
- Assist in maintaining warranty call logs and in resolving field warranty issues
- Must be task and detail oriented and have experience with industrial electrical installations
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Basic computer and software skills are required. Must be able to use standard office software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic AutoCAD experience is required
This opportunity provides a path to our Electrical Designer position.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about CRANEtrol® here.