At this time we have two open positions available. Click the job title to open/close each description.
We are an employee owned company offering competitive pay as well as a generous benefits package that includes vacation, a 401K plan, health insurance, dental insurance and more. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer with the following qualifications and experience:
BS or higher in Electrical Engineering and at least 4 years of relevant industrial motor control design experience are required. Overhead crane control system experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience with industrial motor control system development is required.
- Basic knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes and materials.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Electro-mechanical products.
- AC motors.
- DC motors.
- Variable frequency drives.
- Familiarity with appropriate NEC and UL guidelines and processes.
- Experience with general manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a mix of technologies and deadlines.
- Design experience utilizing a computer-aided design system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
Foley Material Handling / CRANEtrol® has an immediate opening for an Electrical Design Technician.
This position works directly with our engineering and production departments to provide design, engineering, purchasing, planning, and administrative support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing preparation and material expediting duties for our electrical engineers and designers.
- Assist our electrical engineers and designers in maintaining job drawings. This will include making drawing revisions as required.
- Maintain electrical job file archives.
- Assist in maintaining warranty call logs and in resolving field warranty issues.
Minimum requirements are as follow:
- Applicant must be task and detail oriented with experience in industrial electrical installations.
- Applicant must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings.
- The position requires basic computer and software skills. The applicant must be able to use standard office software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- The position requires basic AutoCAD experience.
This opportunity provides a path to our Electrical Designer position.